Your participation in public opinion survey research is very important to us, and we value the information you provide. We believe that all focus group participants have certain rights, as follows:
- Your privacy and the privacy of your answers will be respected and maintained.
- Your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, personal information, and individual responses will not be disclosed to anyone outside of FPG without your express permission.
- You will be informed in advance if an interview is to be recorded and of the intended use of the recording.
- The researcher will be identified to you. You will be told the name of the research organization and the general nature of the survey.
- We will never sell you anything nor ask you for any money, under the guise of research or otherwise.
- We will endeavor to contact you at reasonable and convenient times. If, for any reason, the time is inconvenient, you may ask that we contact you again at a more convenient time.
- Your decision to participate in a study, answer specific questions, or discontinue your participation will be respected without question.
- We will endeavor to uphold the highest standards of professional conduct when collecting and reporting the information you provide.
Public Opinion research is an important part of our democratic society, allowing people to express their views on political and social issues. Your opinion counts!